Thursday, July 28, 2005

Framed

The heat of the first part of this week broke overnight, making the cycle over to Brighton for a doctor's appointment (physical exam) that much more enjoyable.

Back home, Helen and I went to lunch at Java Jo's and then I completed the project I had started yesterday: framing and hanging a bunch of old snapshots and portraits of family members.

Great grandparents, grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, they're all up there now. The majority of the photos are pre-1950.

My current favorite photo is this one of my mom, taken by my dad somewhere in Kansas on their honeymoon in September of 1966:

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML Tag Instructions

Bold: To make text bold, tag it as follows:

<b>text you want to appear in bold</b>

Italic: To italicize text, tag it as follows:

<i>text you want to appear in italic</i>

Links: To add clickable links, like say to a Wikipedia article on baseball, tag it as follows:

<a href="http://URL.you.want.to.add.com">text you want to link from</a>

Related Posts with Thumbnails